Tuesday, January 12, 2010

New Year, New Resolve

Hello everyone. This is John Cory Jackson and I am so excited about this new blog. The name of this blog will be called JLC F.A.M.E.. The JLC part stands for the Jackson Learning Service, my website that provides homework help and starting in a few days academic advice and spiritual moment and documents. The F.A.M.E part is an acronym that means Faith, Application, Ministry, and Education. You will learn that my faith and relationship with God is essential to all that I do. I have been working in the educational field for almost since 2004 in various arenas, from being a educational counselor at a middle school to tutoring mostly non-traditional college students at a local college here in SC. I will give my knowledge and observations of the spiritual and educational sectors only as I see them and as the spirit gives utterance. I hope to make you laugh, think, and inspire you to be the best that you can be. I am glad to be a part of the online community and hopefully you will be able to accept me as I am. I thank you in advance and I am looking forward to giving you positive insight.

No comments:

Post a Comment