Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Christians Stand Up

As I watched a television program on Sunday night, I found myself very disturbed. It was a debate between two pastors as one believed that homosexual men should marry. This pastor said that he felt that it was a spiritual experience when one man married another. My pastor often says that all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. I think that Christians have been too passive for way to long. I also feel that we are too busy being preoccupied with our own lives to do God's work. I was cut to the heart as I saw that this pastor was attempting to defend homosexual acts and attitudes. However, I hope that you will join me in standing up for Christianity and what the bible says about homosexuality. I hope that you will agree with me that homosexuality is an abomination within the eyesight of God. The devil has let his people roam free and Chrisitans don't even know it. I want to make it clear that I do not have any angst against homosexuality. However, what God calls sin in the bible, it is sin to me. Let us not be ignorant and passive anymore. If you know the bible, defend it. If you don't know the bible or Jesus, I invite you to know him.

No comments:

Post a Comment